Sunday 25 August 2013

Exploring ideas

I've recently completed Textiles 1 A Creative Approach with the Open College of the Arts and sometime soon I'm going to enrol on the next part of my course, Exploring Ideas.

Last time I set up a blog (my first attempt) it was in a hurry so this time I'm going to spend a little more time and customise something I'm happy with.  So what you see today you may well never see again!

One day later....

....This is what I've settled on.  The image I've used is of the paper stripped off a a bondaweb print I did some time ago.  I played with all sorts of images of my work but found most just too busy.

I just have to finish getting my work ready for assessment then I'm contacting OCA for my next course.  Can't wait.

One week later.....

I've got my course and made contact with my tutor so I'm ready to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment